Are there is a bot who steals your job or an AI like ChatGPT? Definitely, things are really going to change. AI is the most advanced invention since the internet came into existence and the way Microsoft adapts it, triggers other competitors to make their own AI. But Where a common Job person is standing in this whole scenario?
With the technological upgradation after the launch of AI, companies are figuring out where they stand, and how they can benefit themselves. They are trying to replace job roles by using automatic chatbots, trials are in the run. Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella said, “There’s an enormous opportunity for AI aptitude, and empower employees”. Microsoft invests about $10 Billion for obtaining the right to use ChatGPT. Microsoft is willing to merge it into its product to enhance the productivity of its tools. So, are you familiar with using AI?
If you’re not familiar with AI your job is in danger, you’re just waiting to be replaced. New things come older ones lose their value. According to Microsoft’s latest Work Trend Index, the labor force or jobs with repetitive tasks need to focus on AI otherwise they will be left in the stone age. So What Ai Skills do you need to learn? Below we tried to summarize some crucial AI skills you required.
Important skills in the Job you must know
When world leaders are asked to define the important skills which are crucial for people in work in the age of AI, the most important response we observe was analytical judgment. AI can judge but not like humans, the analytical ability possessed by humans is not processed by AI.
Ai is already reshaping the labor market and as of March 2023, a report by Linkedin the jobs ratio increased up to 80% in the united states saying the use of ChatGPT, where they are not demanding any relevant technical expertise other than effectively using chatGPT.
The vast majority of entrepreneurs are already using the chatbot for writing their ad scripts, social media strategies, social media content, and every problem the chatbot is able to solve including laws and taxation as well.
The usage of chatbots is not limited to world leaders reshaping their organization for cutting costs and effective management of work as GPT is always fast than a normal employee. Employees also believe that this chatbot is smarter than them and that they are effectively using it to reduce their workloads and avoid late sittings or delays.
Some important information you must know before choosing a profession.
Ai Skills you must have to save your job / Future jobs
World Economic Forum already identified 10 future skills that will be high in demand in the near future, we summarize for you to adopt these skills for your job development:
- Analytical Thinking and Innovation: AI can think but their data is only limited to what they have already been taught. AI learns from the knowledge and data provided to them. But who are they who created this data which is used by AI to provide results? It’s the human who thinks and generates this data, so if you’re a human being who is not doing repetitive tasks, thinks and innovates, you’re safe.
- Active Learning and Learning Strategies
- Complex Problem Solving: If you solve problems that are complex and require a lot of expertise and judgment, then your job is high in demand in the future because all the repetitive tasks then already will be replaced by AI. AI requires accurate inputs to provide you with specific results.
- Critical Thinking and Analysis: You must know about one of the best books by Napoleon Hill Think and Grow Rich, that’s why you need critical thinking and analysis. If you have the skills to critically think and analyze to solve problems then you’re not going to be replaced in the future. Someone rightly said it’s the thinking that makes you or breaks you.
- Creativity, Originality, and Initiative: When w.e.f published these skills for future demands jobs AI was not enough introduced back before. I’, shocked now as AI has been seen creating creative images and content, that are more best than humans. That’s why human beings need creativity but originality, not something AI-generated. If you’re an original creator and initiative person, the future welcomes you.
- Leadership & Social Influence: Will you like to obey AI? or do You want AI social influencers? Most people will say NO. Humans have connections feelings and souls. They like talking and listening to somebody alike. So if you’re an influencer your job is not just secure in the future but will be high in demand.
- Technology Use Monitoring and Control: AI and Robots will do your all tasks. So who sees your machine is not malfunctioning and working correctly? The job of tech persons who are able to monitor is already in demand and will continue to be in demand in the future as well.
- Technology Design & Programming
- Resilience, Stress Tolerance & flexibility
- Reasoning, problem solving and ideation